Chisora regains British boxing licence
Dereck Chisora is set to return to the ring next month after regaining his licence from the British Boxing Board of Control.
Haye then went on to defeat Chisora in the pair's grudge match at Upton Park last July, after the fight was controversially sanctioned by the Luxembourg Boxing Federation.
Chisora, 29, is now expected to fight on the undercard of Nathan Cleverly's WBO light-heavyweight bout with Robin Krasniqi on April 20 at Wembley Arena, and is excited ahead of his return.
"I'm glad this whole episode is finally behind me and I can carry on with my boxing career in my own country with a British Boxing Board of Control licence," Chisora said.
"I would like to thank everyone who has kept faith me over the troubled months and I look forward to repaying their loyalty with my performances in the ring as opposed to my action outside of it.
"I'd like to particularly thank the Luxembourg Boxing Federation for their support."
Chisora's promoter Frank Warren, who announced his intention to sue Ricky Burns earlier this week, is happy that the matter has been settled.
"I'm delighted the British Boxing Board of Control made the right decision and re-instated Dereck's licence and the slate is now clean," Warren said. "He is an exciting fighter who always gives 100 per cent.
"We will announce who Dereck will be fighting at Wembley Arena shortly but it's great to have him back in action and we've got some big plans for him."
Chisora has been previously mentioned as a potential future opponent for both Tyson Fury and David Price, as the two British heavyweights attempt to build their respective careers in pursuit of a world title shot of their own.