- Full name Juan Manuel Bordeu
- Birth date January 28, 1934
- Birthplace Balcarce, Argentina
- Date of death November 24, 1990 (56 years 300 days)
- Place of death Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Teams Team Lotus
Juan-Manuel Bordeu was an Argentine racing driver and a protégé of the legendary Juan-Manuel Fangio. He entered just one F1 race, the 1961 French Grand Prix, but only took part in the practice session. After retiring from racing in 1973 he became involved in the administrative side of the sport, becoming the Argentine delegate on the FISA World Motor Sport Council up until his death in 1990.