- Red Bull news
Red Bull coy on Ricciardo rumours
Germany's Sport Bild claimed on Saturday that Ricciardo has been selected as the man to take Webber's seat from 2014 onwards, with the report also saying Red Bull would announce its decision at Spa-Francorchamps this weekend. However, the only quotes the report carried were from Helmut Marko saying he could not comment before Belgium.
While Horner has previously said that the team's driver line-up would be finalised at the end of the summer, Red Bull would not been drawn on the validity of the claim. Asked by ESPN to comment on the report, a spokesperson for the team said: "We don't have anything to announce at present."
Kimi Raikkonen is the other main candidate for the Red Bull vacancy, although Fernando Alonso was also linked with the seat following the Hungarian Grand Prix.