Time 11:37, Sun Apr 30, 2017 (UTC +1200)
A replacement for the famed Carisbrook ground in Dunedin, Forsyth Barr Stadium opened in 2011 with a capacity of 30,000. Known simply as Otago Stadium during that year's Rugby World Cup, it hosted four games at the tournament.
Home to the Highlanders Super Rugby franchise and Otago provincial side, the ground faced a battle to justify costs upon opening, with local residents split in its value to the city. Its glass roof offers cover from the often unpredictable southern weather, and also gives the stadium its nickname, the Glass House.
In 2012, the stadium hosted a North v South rugby match to raise funds for the financially stricken Otago union, as well as the All Blacks' Rugby Championship Test against South Africa.
Communication error please reload the page.